Important Search Engine Submission: Getting Shown In Google, Bing And Bing
1. Publish Directly: Submit your site via Googles free submitting type. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Publish your sitemap to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your website to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Bear in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it may take a while before you're listed and a submission...
Writers frequently ask getting their weblog stated within the major search-engines. To check up more, consider looking at: http://joycekahngdds.com.
1. Distribute Directly: Submit your website via Googles free posting sort. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Submit your site-map to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Remember that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it may take sometime before you are shown and a submission doesn't ensure record.
4. Get a Qualified Backlink: Get associated from the internet site that search engines crawl often and add your url to forum signatures. Google states, Google's robots jump from page to page on line via hyperlinks, and so the more sites that link to your pages, the more likely it's that we'll locate them quickly.
5. You can send it physically, if your blog isnt already listed in Googles Blog search engine. Add your website to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
It usually takes a new site about a month before its completely indexed by Google. Google Weblog Search indexes sites by their site feeds, so make certain that you publish a site supply.
Bear in mind that, while Google characterizes the web, it isnt the only internet search engine on the web.
Aol Search is one of the main search engines and directories online also, which means you are going to want to publish your site to Yahoos Directory. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It may take eight to ten days before you are listed in Yahoo.
Google Site Explorer enables you to examine most of the web-pages found by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
Distribute your blog to Yahoo Site Explorer. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Distribute Your Supply for the Yahoo! RSS Browse-by-Topic Service. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/my/cgi_rss_submission
Send your Media RSS Feed to Yahoo! Research -http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/submit?
You are able to publish your blog to Msn at http://search.msn.com.sg/docs/submit.aspx?FORM=WSDD
SubmitExpress.com can distribute your blog liberated to the top-20 + Search engines. Dig up supplementary information about joycekahngdds by going to our pushing portfolio.
Join one at http://Technorati.com, In case you dont have a Technorati account and claim your site at Technorati. Technorati is a favorite blog se.
Bloggertalk.net provides a listing of blog sites where you can also submit your blog to increase your coverage o-nline. http://www.bloggertalk.net/blog_resources-cat-369.html
Be sure to take some time to see the submission guidelines given by each website listing, when submitting to directories.
Getting listed in-the major search-engines alone doesnt promise traffic. Identify more on this affiliated paper - Navigate to this link: joycekahngdds.com. Your blog content guarantees that. Upgrade frequently, offer interesting information and the readers will come, as will the index bots..